Pages

Friday, May 7, 2010

Kalim The movie boy


In the middle of my holiday out of the blue my Nana asked me if I wanted to see the movie Boy? And of cause I said ''yes please''.
I was so excited to see the movie that everyone was raving on about, and even better, I got to see it on the extreme screen! The extreme screen is the biggest in Australasia. So that was very exciting for me.
About half way through the movie I found my body automatically doing strange things, my fists were clinching really hard and my legs were straining and forcing my body back in to my seat. I think it was because I felt the boys anger as he was beating his father up.
For those who haven't seen it - that is one movie I'd love to see again, it is definitely a must see movie!.

3 comments:

  1. This is an excellent review of Boy Kalim. You have created an interestig 'hook' without giving away too much of the plot. Well done. Mrs Burt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kalim
    What a interesting paragragh you wrote. It was really desriptive and very detailed. I could tell what you must of felt like, because I've seen it aswell. It's a hilarious movie.
    Cool work
    Helen Tui

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kalim! Congrats on your wassup award on thurs! You're the man! Mr Doubleday

    ReplyDelete